At the start of this year, I promised myself that I would re-commit myself to posting more on the blog. I distinctly remember that this time last year I was able to rediscover myself through this publishing process after going through a fairly difficult period. While I’m going to steer clear of asserting grandiose resolve to post on a daily (or even weekly basis), I am going to acknowledge that it’s time to stime my writing procrastination and just give it a go.
With that said, I’m going to take things slow with this first post of 2013 and play a bit of catch up by clearing out the archives. Below are a few guest blog posts that I published for Revinate, the amazing social media and online reputation management company that I am truly lucky to continue working for. I will save my Revinate love-affair monologue for another day, but I will affirm here that – through these last few difficult months – continuing to work for such a stellar group of people has kept my spirits buoyed and my motivation in tact.
My recent contributions to the Revinate Blog:
- What Hotels & Restaurants Should Know About Facebook Nearby Upgrade
- #WebWednesday Must-Reads, 2012 Year-End Edition
- Review Assistant: Improve Your Hotel or Restaurant Review Responses
- Best Days for Hospitality Industry to Post on Facebook
- A Lego Lesson in Customer Service for Hoteliers
- Reputation 101: Which review sites allow management responses?
- #WebWednesday Must-Reads: Social Marketing Strategies
- New TripAdvisor Tool Allows Hoteliers to Report Blackmail
- Social Media 101 Recap: Finding Your Social Media Value
- Success Story: Denihan Hospitality Group